Terms & Conditions of SURFMII
- This document is an electronic record under the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules framed there under (as applicable or amended from time to time). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The terms ” SURFMII” used in this document refers to Surfmii Promotions Pvt Ltd, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at Marawde,Mangalwedha,Dist:Solapur-413319(MH) India along with its subsidiaries and/ or employees and/ or directors and/ or affiliates and/ or agents and/ or representatives and/ or sub-contractors.
- The term ” Platform ” used in this document refers to the website (being www.surfmii.com), mobile apps,Management Software and / or any other services offered / to be offered by SURFMII
- All intellectual property which is in relation to this Platform is owned by SURFMII.
- Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for usage of services in the platform. By virtue of using these services, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in the Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SURFMII and governs your use of the Platform’s Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SURFMII.
- This Platform is entitled to assign this Agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
- This Platform reserves the right to update, change, modify, add or remove the terms, conditions and notices of the Agreement without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of the Agreement as your continued use of this Platform signifies your acceptance of any changed terms. As long as you comply with these Terms & conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Platform